You probably have observed another Total Parent Care Review but none of them shows you that Total Parent Care SCAM or certainly not!. In our Unbiased and Honest one, could tell you how Susan Marlene Lankin put a lot of things about Total Parent Care that suite for your need…
Get look the information of Total Parent Care Review here
About the Author – Total Parent Care
Susan Marlene Lankin owns and operates her own caregiving practice, Passion for Life Caregiving, in San Diego, California. Having been in the elder care practice for 28 years, she proudly shares her experience, research and hands-on expertise as an advocate to family caregivers throughout the country. Lankin also provides consulting and training to families learning to care for their loved ones in the comfort of their homes. Additionally, she has provided care in her own home to both her mother and her mother-in-law.
What Is Total Parent Care All About?
If you are one of the lucky ones who still has a parent living in their senior years, you will find this to be a very special time as well as a challenging one. The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the process of planning for your parents in their later years, allowing them to age with dignity.
As our loved ones get older, there are numerous issues to consider. From in-home care to assisted living facilities, there are countless options available. While every situation is unique, the options are the same. Knowing what your options are is the key. We lead you to the information and tools that will enable you to make the right decisions for every stage of your parent’s care.
Additional care will be needed when there is serious health condition or disability. The need for long-term care can arise suddenly, such as after a heart attack or stroke. Often it develops gradually as people get older and frail or as an illness or disability gets worse.
If you are feeling overwhelmed, you have come to the right place. There are literally thousands of elder care websites, articles and books trying to sell you something. How do you decide where to turn? Total Parent Care brings it all together for you in one condensed yet comprehensive eBook. We left no stone unturned.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Most adult children know very little about senior issues and rarely speak to their parents about aging.
- Most seniors do not want to face their destiny that one day they may no longer be able to care for themselves without some help.
- Adult children have busy lives; juggling the responsibility of their own children, their relationships, their household and their careers.
- Many adult children choose to ignore or deny that there is a problem with their parent – until something happens.
- Many adult children have very little idea of their parent’s financial situation and if and how they will be able to pay for their care.
- Total Parent Care was created to assist family members of an aging parent in the planning phases of all areas of care from just noticing the danger signals all the way through to the end.
After reading Total Parent Care you will understand
- How to arrange a family meeting
- How to discuss sensitive issues with your parent
- How your parent is insured
- The financial considerations of long-term care
- How to save time, money and stress by planning ahead
- What is involved with family caregiving
- How to find and schedule help
- How to find free or low cost services
- Your parent’s after-death wishes
- How to plan for all stages of care
- How to determine your parent’s net worth
- How to determine what type of care your parent wants and needs
- The day-to-day duties of a family caregiver
- How to hire outside help
- How to utilize the resources available to the senior community
- How to set up a support network
- How to keep your parent happy and safe
- What to look for in an assisted living facility or nursing home
- How to prepare for the end
The most important thing of all, Total Parent Care has 100% money back guarantees in case you are not satisfied with Total Parent Care. So, trying out Total Parent Care would be RISK-FREE…