Dog Owners Speak Out… Has Your Dog Gotten a Diagnosis of Canine Hip Dysplasia?
Are You Now Looking for Options? Have You Scheduled Surgery? What Should You Expect?
- Triple Pelvic Osteotomy (TPO)
- Total Hip Replacement (THR)
- Femoral Head Ostectomy (FHO)
- Nutritional Support (Conservative Management)
Hear directly from other dog owners who have walked in your shoes…
- What is the breed & size of their dog?
- How old was their dog?
- What symptoms did their dog have?
- What treatment option did they chose for their dog ?
- What was recovery like? What did they wish they had known before the surgery?
- What Ideas and Tips do they have to help you during recovery?
- Were there complications?
- If faced with the same choice today, would they make the same decision?
Dog Owners Speak Out Real User Review
I bought your book a few months back and it saved my life….it helped me dramatically, to make a decision, along with my ortho vet, regarding surgery for my dog.-TF
The book exceeded my expectations. Your book came to me when I needed ‘real life’ examples of people and their pets that went through the same decisions and post surgery details with which we are faced. This advice is well worth the purchase price along with the reassurance that we were not the only ones faced with this decision. -LW
My dog visited the Orthopedist today who confirmed that he has HD. She was impressed that I knew all about his options and what to expect. I have learned so much from the testimonials in your book. It is one thing to read the clinical information, but so much more helpful to read about the experiences of people who have gone through this with their dog. -LM