Hello and thanks for visiting this Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer Review. There are numerous ways of training that you could try with your dog, but many experts think that clicker training is one kind of simplest to use and most reliable. Morten Egvegt and Cecille Koeste are a husband and wife who’re both top dog trainers. They provide seminars to canine owners to teach the best methods of training and wrote a best-selling book: Clickertraining: The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer.
Paper version of the book has sold more than 45,000 copies, and it is currently available for instant download. This book contains greater than 200 pages of tips, tricks and techniques from Egvegt and Koeste, who may have more than 19 years of dog training experience.
Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer Include
- The theory behind clicker training and the techniques that make it work
- The difference between positive and negative reinforcement– Getting to the root of your dog’s behavior as well as having appropriate expectations for your dog
- Learn in depth training for 30 common behavioral issues with dogs–perfecting basic and advance dogs skills. Everything from fetching a ball to getting you a soda in the fridge.
- Using other positive reinforcements that are not food
- 4 secrets of becoming a super trainer (along with examples and and improving on your dog training)
- Learn 7 different methods in clicker training and choose the right technique for you and your dog
- Transitioning your dog from a different training technique to clicker training
- Improving and developing your dog training skills
- Teach your dog important “cues” that will benefit you and your dog in real life situations
- Backchaining Method and how you can use it to teach your dog several behaviors.
Egvegt and Koeste wanted to result in the process of learning to use clicker training as simple as possible. Because they been employed by with dogs and their owners for so many years, they have a knowledge of what works for different breeds and personalities of dogs. They pass these records on to you so that you will be able to effectively train the dogs you own now, even if every one has very different temperaments.
They may be so sure that Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer is useful for you that they provide a money back guarantee. Use the program for 56 days, discover satisfied, you can request a complete refund.
Bonuses – Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer
- Teaching the Retrieve
- Get the Mail from the Mailbox
- Teaching the Heel Position with a Puppy
- Getting a Soda from the Refrigerator
- Teach Your Dog to Wrap Itself in a Blanket
Imagine the look in your guests faces as you ask your dog to help you get a soda and he is doing it!
Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer – Overall Impression
My overall impression of Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer is that it’s a really great product. Clicker training is a great and fun (and humane) way of getting your pet dog to be on their own best behavior. You are teaching your dog to be the best they are often. I think Clickertraining The 4 Secrets of Becoming a Supertrainer is a fabulous supply of the very best from your and also creating a better and stronger relationship along and your pet dog.